Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Black, White, & Purple: Bridal and Baby Shower

One of my sister's friends recently contacted me about making some bridal shower invites for one of her good friends.  She gave me a couple of ideas of what she and the bride were looking for. The bride's favorite color is purple, so this is what I came up with.  The ribbon slides off for easy access to the invitation.  I used paper that I purchased from Hobby Lobby (Paper Tray, I think) and ribbon and jump rings to attach the monogram from Michaels.


I also made some thank you cards to give to the bride-to-be as a gift.
I used the same papers as the invitation.  I stamped the "R" to create a monogram for the bride's first name, Rachael.

I am so excited about this upcoming baby shower.  My sister and her husband are expecting a little girl at the end of January.   I can't wait to start planning her shower!  I've already made save-the-dates (for a baby shower, I know.....).  Becky's nursery colors include purple, white, pink, and her "inspiration nursery" includes framed bird illustrations.  I'll share more about her shower once I create the invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design