Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Can you tell me how to get....how to get to M & B street?"

My sweet hubby made this sign for his boys! Welcome!















What a busy summer!  I can't believe how quickly it has flown by!  Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthdays parties, ice cream socials, and more!  My favorite, by far, was planning my twin boys' second birthday party.  They LOVE Sesame Street, so picking a theme was simple!  Here are a few pictures of how we celebrated.

Food Table
Water bottles

Grover's Veggies & Mr. Hooper's Dip


Dorothy's Goldfish

Zoe's Fruit Kabobs.  I wrapped foam blocks with wrapping paper to hold the kabobs. I also cut the tips off of the skewers to make them toddler friendly.
Here's a close up of the food labels:

Cupcake Stands and Favor Basket


In addition to goodie bags for the little kids, I also made some M, B, and 2 shaped cookies for favors for the older kids and adults. Yummy!
Here's a close up of the favor tags:


Here's what the invitation looked like:











Our little family!  Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design