Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Pinterest Project

A friend of mine was turning the Big 3-0 recently, so I thought I'd make her this little gift that I saw on Pinterest.  I don't know what it is about turning 30, but it really does SUCK!!  Hopefully, this gift made it suck just a little less ;)

 This was so easy and inexpensive to make!  The most expensive thing was the lollipops! 

First, I used a small gift box that I found at the dollar spot at Target.  I LOVE the dollar spot!!!!!  I cut some florist's foam that I had leftover from another project to fit the bottom of the gift box.  Then, I stuck the sticks of the lollipops in the foam.  I used the entire bag of  Blowpops.  You could use any type of lollipop, but Blowpops are my fave :) I  wrapped some tissue paper around and in between the lollipops because I could see the green foam when I looked into the box.  You could use shredded paper or confetti to cover the foam, too.  Lastly, I typed and printed the words "Happy Birthday!" and "30 Sucks!" out on my laptop and cut them out.  I attached the "30 Sucks!" on to a leftover Wilton lollipop stick and VOILA! the gift was complete!

1 comment:

  1. Personalizedstools.com – offers personalized stool, personalized stools, personalized step stool and personalized name stool with best quality and affordable price for kids.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design