Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sprinkled with Love

At the end of November, I blogged about getting reading for a Baby Sprinkle.  You can read about it here.  The sprinkle was a huge success!  Here are some pictures:

Cute little onesies on the mantle instead of a banner. Love the elephants on them!  I added a bow to the hanger.  Pretty easy!


I went a little crazy with the "sprinkle" theme. Love the felt raindrops embellished with heart-shaped buttons.


Framed copy of the invite.  I bought inexpensive frames at Target, spray painted them white and embellished them with the same heart-shaped buttons as I used on the felt raindrops.
Simple diaper cake :)
Another super easy diaper cake :)





Another inexpensive frame, spray painted white and embellished with ribbon and buttons.



These clouds are made with felt that I cute in to cloud shapes, stuffed with tissue paper and hot glued together. Not bad for someone that doesn't sew ;)
I think the clothespins came out cute! Guests used them to attach their raindrops/wishes to the wishing cloud.
I got the idea for the wishing cloud and so many of the other decorations from a blog that follow.  Hostess with Mostess has so many fantastic ideas.  You can read about their party here.




 We kept the refreshments really simple.  We served sprinkle cookies, three flavors of ice cream that guests could "sprinkle" toppings on to, bottled water and punch.







Beverage Bar

Bottled water wrapped with scrapbook paper


More raindrops!



Another diaper cake :)




 I downloaded and printed the garland directly from the Hostess with the Mostess blog.  I used my circle punch to cut them out.  They used these images for cupcake toppers, etc.


I think we sprinkled the baby and mommy with lots of love :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design