Monday, October 25, 2010

Lots of new cards! :)

I'm trying to "hand-make" all of the cards I need for card-giving occasions.  Here are a couple:
I made this card for a friend recovering from surgery.  I hope it brightened her day!


I made this "bee - lated" birthday card for our six year old nephew.  I thought it was cute to have the card's message inside the gift box that the monkey is standing in front of.

This is an anniversary card.  I made it for my husband to commemorate our fifth wedding anniversary.  The inside message is quoted from Emily Bronte, "still the one...whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same".

I've also been working on the invitations for my sister's engagement party.  I think they came out great!
I am currently working on some awards for my friend's business and some diaper cake centerpieces for a former co-worker's baby shower.  Stay tuned for more pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design