Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diaper Cake Centerpieces and Baby Shower Invites

I had so much fun making these diaper cakes!  I made six "mini" cakes wrapped in cloth diapers.  I topped them with wooden letters to spell out the baby's name.  Each "mini" with a wooden letter is $15.  ("Mini" cakes without letters are $10.)  I'll discount the price for the purchase of multiple letters.
 For the same shower, I made three other centerpieces.  They were each topped with sailboats which is the nursery theme.




Each diaper cake has approximately 28 size two diapers rolled around a 9 oz. bottle, wrapped with receiving blankets and tied with ribbon.  I embellished each one with different baby "necessities" like bibs, teethers, pacifiers, rattles, and so much more!  My favorite are bootie rattles!  They are shown on the first diaper cake.  If they had two more sets I would have purchased them for my boys, too! 

I can make the diaper cakes to your specifications: diaper brand and size, colors, themes, etc.  Prices vary based on your specifications.

I also enjoyed making these baby shower invitations for the highly anticipated Atticus Oliver Cruz.
  I love the jungle theme!  This specific invite is 5x7 and costs $2.50 per invite (including envelopes in a coordinating color).  I apply a discount for quantities of ten or more.

Check back for more projects and products!  Contact me through email escamilla.design@gmail.com, my website www.escamilladesigns.com, or through my facebook page "Escamilla Designs" for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I think the diaper cakes are lovely. They’ll make great centerpieces. I have been looking for some baby shower decorating ideas for girls and I can definitely use this one. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I order the jungle themed shower invitations?

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design