Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our New Nest

One of my favorite people and her family moved.  She asked me to make some announcements to send out to friends and family with their new address. 
I had some leftover paper from my sister's baby shower save-the-dates that I wanted to use.  I absolutely love the colors - purple, green, and blue.  I think the design and colors are pretty gender neutral, so I thought they would be good for a family announcement.  The wording is pretty simple.  At the top of the announcement it says "our new nest", the family's name, and their address.  I stamped two different sized birds and colored them in using Prisma colors.  I also made some really cute envelope seals using the same fun paper that I cut into squares and ran through my Xyron machine.

I must have birds on the brain!  For my grandfather's birthday I made him a card.  He really got a kick out of the card I sent him last year, so I tried to make another card that he would enjoy.
Happy "Bird" day!  I couldn't engineer this card correctly when making the birdhouse.  I tried several times using cardstock and couldn't make it happen, so I decided to color the house using Prisma colors.

I used a CTMH stamp for this tag, handwrote the sentiment, and colored it using Prismas.

Love my birds!  I stamped and colored this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design