Monday, August 9, 2010

Escamilla Designs

I'm very excited to announce my latest adventure....Escamilla Designs!  Now that the babies are here and I am officially a stay at home mom, I've decided that I need to do something to occupy my time (LOL!).  Actually, I decided that I needed to try to replace my teaching income and what better way, but by doing something I love to do.  I love to scrapbook, create cards and invitations, and other arts and crafts.  This past weekend, I made my first diaper cake for my dear friend, Chava's, upcoming baby shower.  I had so much fun making it!  Who knew I could roll diapers and rubber band them while holding a baby ?!?!? ;)  Now that my youngest sister, Becky, and her boyfriend, Diego, are engaged I've been having so much fun creating invitation and announcement examples using their wedding colors.  There are so many possibilities!!!  I've really enjoyed myself, so I thought I could do this and possible make some money....so this is how Escamilla Designs was started!!  I can make custom invitations, announcements, save-the-dates, programs, place cards, scrapbooks, diaper cakes, and other handmade gifts.  Check out my website:  http://www.escamilladesigns.com/ for more information and pictures.

Cute for a baby announcement or baby shower invitation
Black and white inspired by Becky and Diego's wedding colors
More black, white, and purple...The "g" is for the soon to be Kohn-Garcia's
More baby shower invitations or announcements

More pictures coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design