Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Handmade Cards & Neutral Diaper Cake

I love making cards whether it be a thank you card, holiday card, birthday card, etc.  As much as I like looking at cards in the stationary section at Target or perusing the thousands of cards at Hallmark, I think a handmade card is so much more personal and shows the recipient that you really care.  While the babies were napping today, I finished up another diaper cake for a friend's shower in a couple of weeks and created a card to attach to the cake.  She is choosing to be surprised with the sex of her baby, so I made a gender neutral cake and a card to match.  For the card, I chose an embossed green polka dot cardstock and an aqua colored cardstock.  The yellow chipboard "b" (represents "b" is for baby) is accented with an off-white bow.
"b" is for baby



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design