Friday, August 13, 2010

Save the Dates


Well, it's official!!  I'm making the invites and such for Becky and Diego's wedding!  Yesterday, after Auntie Laura left :( , the babies and I spent some time in my scrapbooking "studio".  For the first time they were entertained by their ocean activity mat.  Brady loved watching himself in the mirror and Matty loved the flashing lights and sounds.  While they played, I got to work on some save the date examples for the soon-to-be Kohn-Garcias. 

Becky and Diego have chosen black, white, and purple as their colors, so I've chosen to use black cardstock as the base and black and cream paisley paper for the next "layer".  I also used cream cardstock.  The event information is printed on vellum.  The vellum was attached using purple ribbon.

This save the date also has a hand-stamped calendar on the cream cardstock.
Hopefully, the babies will cooperate and I'll be able to do some more layouts this afternoon.  We may have to wait for daddy to get home since I've had to type this using one hand ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design