Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Pictures!

Here are some pictures of some of my other projects...
Great accordion album ready for your pics.  There are several journal spots too.

Cover of accordion album

My first diaper cake!  Three layers of newborn diapers accented with giraffe printed ribbon for a jungle-themed baby shower.  The cake is decorated with baby necessities like diaper cream, baby powder, lotion, and more.  A large lotion was used as the central support.  I also attached a pacifier, toys, and a very cute Baby Einstein lion toy.  All items are brand new and purchased from a major retailer.  My next diaper cake will be made with larger diapers.
Cute calendar!  All of the calendar supplies (numbers and months) are stored in the back of the calendar. 
Custom scrapbooking for any event, trip, milestone, etc.  I've shown a couple of sample pages from our trip to Seattle in 2009.  I can create any layout to accomodate the amount of pictures or journal spots that you want to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design